HONEST ISEKHURE FINALLY QUITS LIFE

My father's last and only surviving sibling just departed leaving the paternal vacuum he has covered for me for over 40 years. CHIEF SAMSON OMOHEZUAU EBOZEI-OJEALARO until his death was the ISEKHURE OF EMAI KINGDOM...He was also the 2nd oldest man in Afuze being 91 years,Head of Emai first Family-Akhigbe Family of Afuze and a direct descendant of Oba Ewuare Ogidigan of the great Benin empire.


My uncle's most notorious attitude is his very vocal detestation of hypocrisy, injustice and circumvention of the truth. He can bear anything but will never be intimidated to call brown black...He is simply known as the man who calls a spade a spade.
All that is not what I will remember my Uncle by...To me, he was the most humane, considerate and responsible family head I have ever known. His death thrust cruelly to my consciousness the reality that I am now an orphan in the strict sense of the word.

But still I will have to bide him farewell...Goodbye thou great son of Royal Kuoboyuwa and God speed you well! You were a rare human specie and I will never forget that Baba..

No comments:

Post a Comment

www.otedo.com